People's Choice Award
The Organizing Committee of the Tenth Anniversary International commemorative coins contest “Coin Constellation –
This year more than 240 coins and 21 coin series, issued from 1st January till 31st December 2015 by 29 countries, have been submitted to the contest.
The winner of the People’s Choice Award is determined by the results of the voting on the website www.Gold10.ru. Anybody who wants to take part in the voting just has to make the registration on the website. The coin which gets most of the votes will receive the People’s Choice Award.
The commemorative coins made of precious metals and the annual subscription for the year 2017 to the specialized magazine about coins “Gold Chervonets Magazine” will be raffled off among all the participants of the preferential voting which starts on 1 June and finish on 15 September 2016. The lottery winners will be invited at the awarding ceremony of the Tenth International commemorative coins contest “Coin Constellation-
• The winner of the People’s Choice Award - 2015 became the coin Charlie Chaplin – 100 Years of Laughter” minted by The Perth Mint, Australia;
• In 2014 the People’s Choice Award went to the silver coin “Kul Sharif Mosque” presented by Tatfondbank (Russia) and minted by the Saint Petersburg Mint of Goznak;
• In 2013 the People’s Choice Award was given to the silver coin “2012 UEFA European Football Championship” minted at the Mint of Poland and Banknote Printing and Minting Works of the National Bank of Ukraine;
• The winner of the People’s Choice Award - 2012 became the coin «House of the Nuns/ Nunnery» , issued by the Bank of Mexico;
• In 2011 the coin Warship «Goto Predestination», struck at the Moscow Mint of Goznak (Russia), became the winner;
• In 2010 the company Coin Invest Trust won the People’s Choice Award with the coin “Tiffany Art – Baroque”;
• In 2009 the coin St. Nikolay the Wonderworker (Republic of Belarus) became the winner;
The organizer of the Coin Constellation is Russian
Publishing House Water Mark
The Awarding Ceremony of the Ninth International commemorative coins contest «Coin Constellation-2015»